Winter 2020 Update/Refunds – 27th March
With the ongoing COVID-19 crisis and the restrictions imposed over the past week, and what is being forecast to be imposed over the next few weeks, we have no clear date as to when we will be able to commence the Winter competition (or if we will even be able to have a Winter competition at all). At this point we have a tentative date of 5th May, based on the Australian Oztag shutdown period. As the days go by it is becoming clearer that it is extremely unlikely we will be able to return in early May (I hope I am wrong). From the various pieces of information being released it appears it may be quite sometime before we can resume normal operations. In light of this fact and the fact that we understand many of our players may be going through tough times on the employment front we have decided to offer all players and teams the opportunity to obtain a refund now if they would like to do so.
For any player or team that would like a refund please complete the details on this form , we will process refunds over the next week or so. We will keep the team and/or player in our registration system to assist in commencing the competition ASAP when given the all clear.
Players and/or teams can leave their registration fee’s in place and we will apply them when the competition is back up and running.