04 Aug 2020
A reminder that NO SPECTATORS are permitted at the grounds, with the exception of:
- a single parent/carer of an U/18 player.
- children if BOTH parents are playing. They must be seated and supervised at all times and practising social distancing
We would encourage players to NOT BRING children to the games until further notice.
We will be enforcing the no spectator rule, please do not be offended if you are asked to leave the park. These measures are in place so that everyone is able to play sport again, if we do not adhere to them we may not be playing.
- Turn up only 15 minutes before your game.
- Go straight to your check in tent.
- Bring your own sanitiser and use it.
- The referee will spray each players hands with sanitiser before the game and at half time. No spray no play (you can use your own but must do it in front of referee/official)
- Leave the fields as soon as possible after your game has finished
Please check the latest alerts from NSW Health in regards to COVID Testing:
We need everyone’s support in following the guidelines to ensure that we can continue to play.